Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year's Resolutions

Well we are off into the first full week of 2010. By now we have all made our New Year's Resolutions. Some of us may have even broken our resolutions. But I am writing this blog as a reminder to Job Seekers that there are 359 more days where a breakthrough can occur for you in 2010.

If you are having a difficult time making a resolution for yourself I will offer my ideas. Firstly, I recommend that you start with "Focus".  Focus on the things that are important to you and forget about the things that can distract you. The things that could serve as distractions could be negative people or bad habits. Secondly, I recommend that you continue by establishing "Higher Expectations".  Maintain the attitude that things will get better in your job search and with life as a whole. So if someone asks you, how is your day going? Don't respond same ole same ole. Respond by saying that so far the day is going well or that know matter what I remaining optimistic.  Lastly, I recommend that you include "Planning". Long lasting success does not happen by chance. Plan each day so that you can make the most of your time. Time is precious because it is something we can never get back. Plan to wake up as you would if you were working and go to bed as if you were working.  During the day plan an activity that will help you find work or an opportunity to produce an income stream.

So now if you don't have a New Year's Resolution or if you have broken the one you set here is a chance to start over! You can even borrow from my suggestions, I won't tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment